- Sfendla A, Ahlström B H, Lemrani D, Senhaji M, Kerekes N (2018). Risk and protective factors of drug dependence in two Moroccan high-risk male populations. PeerJ 6:e5930 doi: 10.7717/peerj.5930
- Sfendla A, Zouini B, Dina Lemrani D, Berman A, Senhaji M, Kerekes N (2017).
Psychometric Properties of the Arabic Version of the Drug Use Disorders Identification Test (DUDIT) in Clinical, Prison Inmate, and Student Samples. International Journal of Behavioral Medicine 1–8. doi: 10.1007/s12529-016-9623-2
For free access to this article please click here
- Falka Ö, Sfendlac A, Brändströmd S, Anckarsätera H, Nilssona T, Kerekese N (2016).
Personality and trait aggression profiles of male and female prison inmates. doi: 10.1016/j.psychres.2016.12.018
- Susanne Apelqvist, Master in psychology “Measures of aggression in a Swedish prison population”, University of Gothenburg (2014)
- Btissame Zouini, Master in Neurobiology “Association between physical activity and the self-reported aggressive behavior in Moroccan student population” Abdelmalek Essaâdi University; Faculty of Science of Tetouan (2014)
- Anis Sfendla, Master in Neurobiology “Personality profile and its association with aggressive behaviour in a Swedish prison population” Abdelmalek Essaâdi University; Faculty of Science of Tetouan (2014)
Papers in preparation
- Sfendla A, Goulding A, Hedman Ahlström B, Lemrani D, Senhaji M, Kerekes N: “The protective role of education in drug abuse among clinical and prison populations.”
- Zouini B, Sfendla A, Råstam M, Senhaji M, Kerekes N." Somatic problems of children living in the shadow of abuse and addiction."
- Zouini B, Sfendla A, Hedman Ahlström B, Senhaji M, Kerekes N: "Psychiatric distress of Moroccan adolescents."
- Zouini B, Sfendla A, Råstam M, Senhaji M, Kerekes N: “Somatic health profile of Moroccan high school students.”
- Bador K and Kerekes N: “Evaluation of an integrated intensive CBT treatment within substance use care.”